top of page

B1/B2 Tourist Visa

For individuals looking

to travel to the U.S.

  • Fast Tourist Visa Application 

  • Apply from anywhere in the world!

  • Customer support 7 days a week

  • 99.7% Success Rate

  • ONE-TIME FEE $100

Get started now

B-2 Tourism Visa


Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).


B-2 Tourism

  • Vacation (holiday)

  • Visit with friends or relatives

  • Medical treatment

  • Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations

  • Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating

  • Enrolment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)

bottom of page